Acts 1:8 "...ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
CWE is a non-profit organization under IRS – 501(c)(3), providing assistance to missionaries and national pastors around the world through the construction of facilities (churches, medical clinics, and educational institutions) to accommodate the preaching of God’s Word. CWE also facilitates foreign medical and agricultural missions to minister to people both physically and spiritually.
The ministry of CWE has been established to serve and better enable local churches to fulfill the Great Commission mandate with assistance to missionaries and national pastors on the foreign fields, all of whom - churches, missionaries, and nationals alike - are in agreement with and will defend our doctrinal Statement of Faith. It is our desire at CWE to boldly share His gift of eternal salvation through effective and passionate evangelism, and positively impact lives through: 1) the construction of facilities to accommodate the preaching and teaching of God’s Word, thereby eliminating the years of planning and construction encountered by missionaries and national pastors whose time is better spent ministering to the people; and 2) the compassionate love and care of Christ facilitated by medical and agricultural missions providing for people in need of physical and spiritual healing.
To assist the local church in fulfilling the Great Commission by providing and facilitating spiritually effective mission opportunities throughout the world.
To see “Lives Transformed for the Gospel’s Sake” in all the world through construction, medical, and agricultural missions.
CWE was formed in October of 1991 through the efforts of lay workers – men and women, skilled and unskilled. The ministry of CWE has been established to serve and better enable local churches to fulfill the Great Commission mandate.
All board members and volunteers donate their time and resources. They receive no monetary compensation for their efforts. Projects are paid for by tax deductible donations. Each volunteer pays their own way.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- That the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the supreme authority in faith and life.
- The Scriptures are wholly inspired of God and thus are inerrant and without contradiction.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He was born of the Virgin Mary and begotten of the Holy Spirit.
- In the creation as it is presented in the book of Genesis; that man was created in the image of God and sinless until he disobeyed God and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death.
- That all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are in need of a Savior in order to be reconciled to God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Savior, that He was crucified for our sins according to Scripture, as a voluntary representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him and accept by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- That the Holy Spirit is the agent of the new birth through conviction and regeneration and that He seals, indwells and baptizes every believer into the Body of Christ at the moment of conversion. We believe that the Holy Spirit fills, empowers and distributes service gifts to believers, but that sign gifts were restricted to the Apostolic Period.
- In the physical and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and His ascension into Heaven where He is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
- In the resurrection or rapture of all saints and the pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
- In the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
FACES BEHIND THE CWE MINISTRY
CWE Office Staff
CWE Board of Directors
CWE Medical Committee
CWE Advisory Board