STATEMENT OF FAITH
- That the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the supreme authority in faith and life.
- The Scriptures are wholly inspired of God and thus are inerrant and without contradiction.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He was born of the Virgin Mary and begotten of the Holy Spirit.
- In the creation as it is presented in the Book of Genesis; that man was created in the image of God and sinless until he disobeyed God and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death.
- That all humans are born with a sinful nature and are in need of a Savior in order to be reconciled to God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Savior, that He was crucified for our sins according to Scripture, as a voluntary representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe Him and accept by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- That the Holy Spirit is the agent of the new birth through conviction and regeneration and that He seals, indwells, and baptizes every believer into the Body of Christ at the moment of conversion. We believe that the Holy Spirit fills, empowers, and distributes service gifts to believers, but that sign gifts were restricted to the Apostle Period.
- In the physical and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and His ascension into Heaven where He is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
- In the resurrection or rapture of all saints and the pre-millenial return of Jesus Christ.
- In the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.